Saturday, February 04, 2006

Updates soon

Stay tuned- boat updates will continue later today. After finishing up a science manuscript, and a couple of hours of work yet to be done in the lab this morning, I will finally be able to return in earnest to boatbuilding. Later today I will post pictures of the sails, which arrived yesterday. Seems I jumped the gun a bit, saying they were made in Maine. It turns out this set was made by Douglas Fowler Sailmaker of Ithaca, NY. Though it's a bit disappointing not having that psychic tie to Maine, they look to be fine sails.

Viral titer assays await! More later today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peter,

I'm really impressed with the boat you are building. I sure wish I was as good with my hands as you appear to be. I'm a sailor, have been for years, have you owned a boat previous to this one?

Again, I'm really impressed and just wanted to let you know.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home